The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Sunday, November 4, 2007

9 People, 6 Pizzas, 30 minutes....."I can hear"

Tonight after church since the Cowboys were on TV Chad wanted to get home and watch the game. So we (I) ordered pizzas from Domino's online. Once I ordered the pizzas I made some brownies real fast. Once we got home with the food, we fixed the drinks and in 30 minutes or less 6 pizzas were gone!

Basketball games kick off for us on Tuesday. Varsity is playing at Chap Center and JV is playing at Lee. My JV girls will play and then as soon as I get done I will hurry and get over to Chap Center and help coach there. So.....we'll see how it goes.

Chad's mouth is good. He had an ear infection like 2 months ago and a hole in his ear drum. He basically hasn't been able to hear out of one of this ears for about 2 months now. It didn't get better so this week he wented to the doctor again this week. He got some medicine and started taking it. Then this morning at church, he was messing with his ear and trying to pop his ears. Then he leaned over and said, "I can hear." It was so funny! "I can hear."

So basically our lives really have been uneventful!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Glad to hear things are going well. We look forward to seeing you soon!

November 6, 2007 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger emily and kyle said...

He needs to hear, "Alright...I'm off to see Emily!"

November 6, 2007 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger OhK-Booth said...

Jodeeeeeeee! What is up senorita bonita. I love the pic of Chad and yourself. I miss you girl. When do I get to see you?

November 7, 2007 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home