The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The flu, crud, shivers, fever....

I came home Thursday after school and basketball workout not feeling good. My throat was hurting and that was about all. Friday I woke up and I felt lots worse. I made it to school and had no energy and coughing up a lung and I was freezing! I decided to go home about 11am and I slept till 2pm. We had basketball games starting at 3:30. I thought that I would be fine. Needless to say I was just getting worse. I made it through the games barely. Kevin did most of the work. Saturday we had more games. Chad and I went to clean up the gm at 8:30. I kept the clock for the JV girls game and ended up going home in the middle of the game. I came home and slept for about an hour and then headed back to the gym. I felt absolutely horrible. I was freezing the whole game. I basically sat there while Kevin did all the work again. The girls played really well. I was VERY proud of them but I still felt bad. I ached all over and had a fever. This flue crud stuff is not fun! I am feeling better. I have no energy at all and my fever is gone. Chad has been VERY helpful. He has let me sleep and been very patient with me.
My advice: take Vitamin C and don't get this junk! It's no FUN!

2 Comments:

Blogger emily and kyle said...

I'm sorry! That sucks!! But I definitely will take you up on that date!

February 4, 2008 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

You've been tagged, visit my blog for details!

February 13, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home