The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Scooter Family

Scooter life has been fun. Chad and I both have scooters now! Thats right....we are a scooter family!
Here's mine:

Here's Chads:

When we get bored we scoot around town. When we are headed to see friends, we scoot over to their house. We we are tired of being home and don't want to work around the house, we scoot around town. It has been good. Chad filled it up last week for $4.59. HAHA! It is great!
I have 10 more days of school. Actually 8 because the last 2 days we only go half a day. No lie, it has been a good year but I am ready for summer. I'm ready for a relaxing summer. This summer I will the Pool Manager at Green Tree Country Club here in town. My hours are 1 till 7pm. I'll be making some money, getting a tan, reading books, and hanging with kids! It will be a nice little job for the summer. Not stress full pretty enjoyable and I'll have a good tan!
Chad finished with his classes for the semester last week. He has started working on his masters. It was alot of work trying to do that and work. My idea of "Don't make grades, make memories" is not the best way to handle getting your masters. I had to help him make grades and memories were put on hold for awhile. He survived and made it through well!
My parents got to come last weekend. We didn't have any exciting plans just hung out and ate. We like to eat! Chad and Donnie went and hit golf balls and mom and I shopped. We had a good time! I was glad that got to come. Its sad that we live 1 1/2 hours from them and it is hard to get to Robert Lee. So the times that we do see are always fun!
That is pretty much all that is going on in our world!

3 Comments:

Blogger emily and kyle said...

You are mean.

May 11, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Lissa Anglin said...

Ok, I have to say that his scooter is definitely cooler than yours. Sorry.

Do you guys watch "Scrubs"? Ever since we started watching that I have wanted my own Sasha. (Check out the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpCf9DIosw

Maybe Chad will let me ride sometime!

May 12, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger 2009 DREAM said...

Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. scooter aankopen

May 5, 2016 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home