The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Saturday, May 19, 2007

We're OUTTA here

Now that school has offically ended for me (Jodee) and the crazy summer hasn't started for Chad, we have decided to get outta here. And well, we didn't have much of an anniversary we have decided to go to Colorado for a week. My aunt and uncle have a house up there and we are going to just get away. I will be in summer school ALL SUMMER! Chad will be running around like crazy doing all the youth stuff. So before it all gets started we are taking a little vacation.
Chad is excited about having no plans. He doesn't know what he wants to do. He doesn't care what we do. And he is perfectly ok with sitting and doing nothing. Where I am freaking out because we don't have anything planned. We haven't packed, we haven't planned and we leave tomorrow evening after church. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! As you can see, our personalities are different, which makes life fun!
I am taking my computer to watch movies on. My book. My pillow. My Bible. And my blanket. That is really all I think I need.
I need to at least go get started packing.....so until we get back.......have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home