The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Thursday, May 22, 2008

2 years

On May 13th Chad and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Needless to say we didn't go out to eat, didn't go watch a movie, we just hung out at our house and did nothing! Well actually it might sound pretty dull but we had alot of fun! I woke up and made breakfast and then when I got to my classroom at 9:30 there were flowers on my desk at school. Then when we both made it home I cooked pork chops and they were GOOD! We watched tv and just enjoyed being at home and relaxing! It was nice!
We were excited however when we made it through the week without anything happening and Norm (Chad's dad) being able to preach his first Mother's Day at his church. This Mother's Day was Norm's first time to actually preach at his church in Arkansas. He missed the first one because of our wedding. Then the year before that he had heart surgery. So, we were excited that he preached and no offense we were glad we didn't see Norm that week! Haha!
It was overall a good night! We had fun and enjoyed each others company!

1 Comments:

Blogger emily and kyle said...

Awww...I can't believe you have been married 2 years!! Congrats!

May 28, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home