The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Here it all is...

Well....I never put up pictures from the night we went to eat for our anniversary. So no better time than now! Chad always says that we have to take a picture with our a.d.d. dog.


On to the house....here are the most recent pictures. Actually I took them just a few minutes ago! We now have blinds in all the windows. I have picked out everything to go in a flower bed but just haven't got to that point. I'll do it once I get back from youth camp. Everything is decorated...that was done the week we moved in. Apartment is cleaned and keys turned in. I have cleaned the house more than once. We really really like our house. Come see us if you are in Lubbock!












We leave for Student Life Camp tomorrow at midnight! We are excited! Chad said today, "This is my first camp by myself. I'm a big boy!" I asked him if he was nervous and of course he said no. We are excited about the group we are taking. There is a total of 92 (I think) going and that includes adults! It will be a great week in Durango! One of the girls that was in the student ministry in Midland is working with Student Life for the summer and her team will be in Durango and running our camp. It will be fun to see her!
That's a quick run down of our lives.
Check avenuestudents.com and the blog link for camp updats!

Peace, love and hair gel

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love your house! We can't wait to come visit. Like the new bedroom furniture and bedspread as well. Have fun! Heather

July 5, 2009 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

it's beautiful! all of it!

July 6, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home