The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Party time is OVER!

This weekend seems like it has FLOWN by. Friday night we attended one of our friends 40th birthday party. Saturday morning went to a wedding shower. Saturday night went to another dinner/party/thingy. That is all that we have done. Party, party, party. We did have fun and we did get 2 really good meals out of the deal.
Only a few more weeks and we have to start moving out. The process for the house is still going smooth. We had a little scare this week with the heater. But, we got that under control and we are stil set to close on the 29th.
Not much has gone on with us over the past 2 weeks or so. I have been busy with my class. Tons of homework though. I get home about 5:15 or 5:30 and we eat dinner then I do homework till 12:30 or so. Not my idea of a fun summer. I have made some pretty logos and other things in my class though. But I would much rather be at the pool reading a book.
I guess that its all for now.
Here's a pic of us from the birthday party. It was a black and white party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home