The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Thursday, July 5, 2007

BIG move IN weekend

This weekend we are going to be tired and worn out. We are moving out of the apartment and moving into the new house! We have to be out of our apartment by Sunday.
The plan is to move the "little things" tomorrow. Basically, move everything that isn't heavy and that won't require too much effort for me! My parents, brother and sister-in-law, and some college guys are going to be helping us.
Chad got back on Tuesday evening and we worked all day Wednesday. He got off a little early today and we got the house cleaned and ready to be moved into.
We have finished the living room and kitchen. Next we will move on to the bathrooms and our room. It is a PROCESS! I have to constantly remind myself that. But, we are making progress. I can't wait to get the house all homey.
If you need something to do this weekend or next week, call or just come by and we will be able to find something for you to do!
I'll put pictures on here when we get to that point. Right now, the house is empty and clean. Ready to be be moved into.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home