The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I think I can, I think I can....

Tuesday night at 9:34pm and we are still trucking along well. It has been interesting these last two days to say the least.

I miss Lillee all.day.long.
I am very thankful for my job at Trinity, but my heart is torn.
I am blessed to have a precious little girl who smiles at us and holds her head up.
I am privileged to have a job with the economy like it is.
I absolutely love getting to pick her up in the afternoon and hearing her sigh when I hold her.
I have some great coaches that I get to work with.
I am close to daycare, about 4 blocks close, and I am thankful that I can see Lillee during my conference.
I love getting to invest in the lives of Trinity students.
I love getting to hold my sweet girl.

Needless to say, these 2 days have been hard. I keep saying my head, I think I can, I think I can. And I can....it just might not be easy. But, I have some pretty incredible friends that have been covering me in prayer this week.

‎"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens." Psalm 68:19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home