The Melton's

Invest and Impact

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Help Wanted...

Here is my cry for help....HELP!!!!
Since I have started work this week, life has thrown me a curve ball. Granted, we are making it. I just need some advice, pointers, how to's, and anything else that you can think of.

Here is the the issue: time management.
Reason: I'm a wife, a mom, a teacher, and a coach.

If you are a mom that works, give some ideas on how to get everything done that needs to be done, but, still have a time to be a wife and mom. (Those are the two most important things to me!)

Just looking for some ideas!

Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger emily and kyle said...

I have no advice b/c I have no kids...but I know you are awesome and amazing and will get the hang of it in no time! Saying a prayer right now for ya! :)

October 16, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger The Crutchers said...

The best advice I can give you is......its ok not to get it all done!!!! The dishes and the laundry can wait! The house does not have to be spotless! Enjoy the time you have with your sweet angel and your husband. You can never get this time back!

January 4, 2011 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger hapi said...

Hi Chad and Jodee, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

June 23, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home